Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Bombay Restaurant - Glorietta Philippines


I was in the Philippines last April 8-13. I really included on my itinerary to have one lunch at this place. Been hearing alot of fuzz about this newly opened restaurant in Glorietta Mall. Also, mama is craving for some indian cuisine so I let my whole family and 2 other cousins enjoy the experience (though I order a separate food for my son at Jollibee Fastfood).



impressive wall painting decor and elegant dining table

my family (with 2 other cousins) enjoying an indian meal


mouthwatering chicken tandoori



aloo gobi, fish masala and buttered chicken


buttered naan (seems not so toasted though nut quite ok)


Rating 1-5 (5 being the highest)
Food - 3.5
Service - 4
Price: Affordable (value for money)
Will visit the place again? YES





No comments:

Post a Comment