Saturday, February 28, 2009

Makan Mumbai


Just a little two-blocks walk at the back of our office, Makan Mumbai is an accessible place for who wants to pleasure themselves for a combination of vegetarian and non-vegetarian indian food in a buffet set-up. Though they also have ala-carte meals to choos from, I always opt to avail th S$10 eat-all-you-can selection.



The buffet table is merely compose of steamed rice, plain naan, 3-4 varieties of vegetable dishes/ curry, 1-2 meat staples, papad, dessert and juice.

I only try the longbean and potato dish and suprisingly, I actually like it. The chicken tikka is not-so-spicy and tender (I had 2 servings of it). I'm happy with the unlimited serving of papad. The dessert is too sweet for me and the juice they provide is not even cold.

Rating 1-5 (5 being the highest)
Food - 3.5
Service - 3.5
Price: Affortable
Will visit the place again? MAYBE

No comments:

Post a Comment