Monday, February 2, 2009

Shahi Maharani (Raffles City)


Maybe I'm one of the very few filipinos that really appreciate and like indian food. Maybe my work environment and circle of friends made a great influence for me to enjoy the strong flavor and spicy taste of it. For all of you who want to try authentic north indian dishes, I highly recomend Shahi Maharani at Raffles City. The offer buffet lunch and dinner at some days but mostly they serve ala carte meals. The restaurant interior is very classy and elegantly done. They also have a traditional musicial show performance every night time, not to mention the high-class service of well-uniformed servers.


my baby zyrus near the started "papad"


I've been at this place thrice already. First time was with my office colleagues, then with my family and just recently with MY B. I highly recommend that you order the following:

Mutton Briyani - rice is so soft and moist, generous serving of big chunk tender meat

Butter Naan - the aroma of it will make you crave for more, the bread is just perfectly done - not too toast and very tasty

Buttered Chicken - so thick and full of flavor gravy, perfect for naan dipping

Chicken Tandoori - my all-time favorites. for me, it's an indian version of a chicken bbq, just marinated with more spices and chili


mom and brother enjoying the food


both eating using their hand
Rating 1-5 (5 being the highest)
Food - 4
Service - 4
Price: Expensive
Will visit the place again? YES

No comments:

Post a Comment