Saturday, February 28, 2009

NewYork NewYork Restaurant - CityLink Mall


If you are to surf the internet about Newyork Newyork's ratings and reviews, you will see that alot of customers complain about the quality of their food and service. But not me... I had been to this place for about 3 times already and I'm always satisfied. In fact I find this restaurant to be one of the few good hang-out place to chill-out with friends.

Long que to be seated is always expected. Price range is relatively similar with Swensen and Cafe Cartel. However, I find the way they promote and advertise thier menu more applealing. Ambiance is casual and cool. Don't forget to try thier self-service free-flowing candy floss (it's always apple flavor everytime I visit)

Must-try:

1. Giant Burger (literally bigger than life!)
2. BBQ Pork Ribs (though not as big compared to Cafe Cartel)
3. Roasted Spring Chicken (tender, moist and well-marinated)
4. Garden Salad (my mom's favorite! ask for more dressing)


both bbq pork ribs and roasted chicken comes with potato wedges

giant beef burger comes with extra large serving of french fries

Rating 1-5 (5 being the highest)
Food - 4
Service - 4
Price: Expensive
Will visit the place again? YES

No comments:

Post a Comment